- The University of Oulu was established in 1958 and Economics has been represented in the University´s offering from the foundation.
- Oulu Business School is one out of six faculties in the University of Oulu.
- Oulu Business School has approximately 1400 students and more than 100 employees.
- All the central aspects of business are represented in education and research (i.e. Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management and Marketing).
- Internationally recognized and awarded research
- International focus
- Biggest producer of education in English in the University of Oulu
- Rich portfolio of international study programmes
- Doctoral degree study opportunities in six majors.
- University of Oulu is a major player in the innovation field of Northern Finland, with wide-ranging cooperation with local companies.
- University of Oulu and Oulu Business School have exchange agreements with numerous partner schools and universities around the globe. Read more about our partners:
Oulu Business School
P.O. BOX 4600
90014 University of Oulu